Decision-Maker's "Bill of Rights"
As a decision maker, you have the right to:
- A decision frame that structures the decision in the context most relevant to your needs,
- Creative alternatives that allow you to make a selection among viable and distinct choices,
- Relevant and reliable information upon which to base your decision, including the uncertainty of the information
- An understanding of the potential consequences of each alternative based on your choice criteria
- A logical analysis that allows you to draw meaningful conclusions from the information to reach clarity of action
- Effective facilitation to gain alignment and commitment to action